MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

MCN Live 2015

MCN Live 2015 (8) - Forums [Biker Match] MCN Live 2015 (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

MCN Live 2015

Yeh John but her argument will be, it depends if she can get cover.. In my job you have to have enough staff to cover the shift. But I'm giving her enough warning. (Minimum 1 months notice) so shouldn't be a problem.
I'm really looking forward to this! :D

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/02/2015 04:16  

Bull that's why agencies are there if you were rushed into hospital at the start of your shift what would she do close the home untill you were back ?.

Update Reply
JP @ 25/02/2015 05:50  

Well I bit the bullet and asked (in front of all the other staff) I only said can I put some holidays in for April please?

Matron: Oh really? I suggest you put it on a holiday form
(If we do that without asking first we get a bollocking!!)

Me: Ok.. I also have 3 days left from last year, but realise it's a bit late to get some time off now, can I have them paid instead?

Matron: I don't think so! You don't have any days left..

Me: I have, .. I have THREE days owing..

Matron: I'll find out!!

When she looks in her locked filing cabinet!!.. we never get an acknowledgment slip, just a mark-up on the wall planner, so we can only go on what our wage slips say to prove what holidays we've had :(

It's horrible asking for any time off. we're made to feel like we're asking for blood!

Wait while I put in the rest of my holidays for all the rallies

John, they never ever use agency for our cover, they ask the day staff, but they don't always want to cover.

Anyways.. sorry for going off the subject.. I can say that I WILL be going to MCN!!

I've never been and if I don't get my holidays, I can see this making me ill... so ill that I won't be fit for work.. just some gentle gathering with my lovely friends to make me feel better!

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/02/2015 09:24  

Woop dee doooooooo.....now to plan fancy dress

Kaz will be going as Matron as she knows the role so well

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 25/02/2015 12:43  

Hahaha Daphne!! I may have a cunning plan

An Evil Zombie Matron!! hahaha ..... oohhh but do I really want to be reminded of work whilst out enjoying myself??

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/02/2015 19:07  

Home What's on Booking Facilities Visitor Info Contact us MCN Live 2015 17 – 20 April 2015 at Butlins Skegness

It’s official – in 2015 MCN is 60yrs old and will be throwing a party to remember. The team at MCN are going all out to make this a sixtieth birthday worth celebrating. Book your place now and be a part of history

Update Reply
JP @ 25/02/2015 19:20  

<header id="header"><nav> HomeWhat's onBookingFacilitiesVisitor InfoContact us</nav> </header>

Last year we had one of the greatest biking parties ever...
And this year we're going all out to make this a sixtieth birthday worth celebrating.

We're closing in on the final details for the live acts for this year's festivities but already we can confirm the following crowd favourites:
Slade
Yes - *that* Slade!
Hells Bells
The ultimate crowd pleasers - back again through HUGE popular demand!
Bon Giovi
They describe themselves as the 'World's Premier tribute to Bon Jovi' and having seen their standout performance at last year's Live! event we can only agree.
Toxic Twins
You won't wanna close your eyes, you won't fall asleep because you won't want to miss a second of Europe's best Aerosmith tribute act!
Steve Ferringo
If you've been anywhere near MCNLive! in the past few years, then you won't have failed to be impressed by the bizarre world of Steve Ferringo and his band.

Update Reply
JP @ 25/02/2015 19:21  

Not long to this one now soooo looking forward to it I may have to have a little drink before I get there

Update Reply
JP @ 04/03/2015 16:08  

Roll on this event. Do you need a drinking buddy JP?

Update Reply
Double six @ 05/03/2015 22:34  

JP what do you mean just MAY !!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/03/2015 11:24  

A small glass MAY be used to lubricate a dryness caused by the trip there

Update Reply
JP @ 11/03/2015 02:40  

It may only be a small glass; it's how many times it gets refilled that is the governing factor

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 11/03/2015 21:11  

Mr Ken can i just say before we get there and i get involved in any merriment ...... JP and SPESH made me do it !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/03/2015 08:05  

Remember your apartment is between Spesh and me lol

Update Reply
JP @ 15/03/2015 05:38  

OH dear who's going to be carrying who back to apartments?????

Looking like it's going to be one to remember that's for sure.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2015 17:19  

Excuse me...but what's with this block booking ???? Me and Kaz have no idea where we'll be (but guess that's par for the course LOL)

PS we will be silver !!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 20/03/2015 22:53  

Far from the madding crowd Alice, is probably the best bet when it comes to JP in a stupour! hahaha

Update Reply
Double six @ 21/03/2015 00:34  

Alice I booked ages ago didn't realise was biking do but was bonus to find the crazy bunch are on tour at the same time and bike do. It'll be 1st time my lot experience it but be certainly one to remember.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2015 09:36  

I will be drinking in moderation this year as I dont remember some of last year lol

Update Reply
JP @ 23/03/2015 18:30  

Alice i am happy to give you our ref number if you want to see if you can be near us :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/03/2015 12:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email