MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

ride out from Warrington

ride out from Warrington - Forums [Biker Match] ride out from Warrington - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

ride out from Warrington

Hi all I'm new to Warrington and looking for biker friends and wondering how many of you would be up for a ride out every two weeks so to get the ball rolling if we meet 10 am Sun 17 aug bank quay we can sort things out for next one face to face to suit everyone if you are up for it nod me if you have room for pillion message me or if you want ride message me too and I 'll try sort it out better still now's your chance to hook up thanx David

Update Reply
daveedo @ 03/08/2014 17:28  

Dave, best of luck, although most BM folk up here in the north west tend to organise ride-outs or meetings at the last minute, depending on the weather.
You'll find us at the usual places - Rivi Barn, the Raven, Cat and Fiddle...the list goes on and on!

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/08/2014 11:22  

daveedo, speak to kaycat, I think she was also trying to do a Matlock Bath run on that date. Absolutely loads of BMers attend there and its a fantastic way of getting to know people in a "feet first" kind of way.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 08/08/2014 09:33  

Just announce the ice creams are on you.............that'll work

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 08/08/2014 23:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email