MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The Skins Appreciation Thread

The Skins Appreciation Thread (2) - Forums [Biker Match] The Skins Appreciation Thread (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The Skins Appreciation Thread

I would not dare show my body in public.... i think my drink was spiked by the girls on sat night.. how very dare they...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 24/09/2007 14:12  

The way I felt on sunday morning skins after only drinking soda water all night I think it was you spiking our drinks as none of us girlies drank any alcohol at all on Saturday if I remember rightly. But hey come on folks lets get winking at this guy, he deserves it after going naked on a skateboard down to Tesco and playing twister and then pushing the boat out totally and refusing to put his clothes back on when we were playing Singstar and to be honest I think French Fries deserves a medal and a few winks to for his antics but thats another story for another day.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 24/09/2007 15:14  

Oh no did i go to tesco's as well... No wonder the security guard was giving me funny looks....LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 24/09/2007 17:40  

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/09/2007 18:07  

I reckon I might have to get my video camera out to capture some of Skins drunken antics in November.Possible youtube moments ahead

Update Reply
Oggy @ 25/09/2007 00:30  

Oggy - as long as we copyright them...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 25/09/2007 21:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email