MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Marquez breaks leg in dirt track crash

Marquez breaks leg in dirt track crash - Forums [Biker Match] Marquez breaks leg in dirt track crash - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Marquez breaks leg in dirt track crash

Marquez will miss the second Sepang test at the end of this mother after breaking his leg in a dirt track crash.

He was immediately taken to Hospital where he was treated for a spiral fracture of the distal third of his right fibula.

He has started rehabilitation with magnetic therapy and will remain non weight bearing for two weeks. Therefore he is certain to miss the test and possibly the one in Phillip Island. Fully recovery is expected for Qatar MotoGP on 23 March.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 05/03/2014 13:14  

Not sure why but i cant bring myself to like this guy in anyway shape or form

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/03/2014 14:22  

Woohoo, sorry folks, im with @bj on this one. He comes across as an arrogant, foolhardy young man.. although he is talented, daring n a whizz on a bike. Just got my fingers crossed he only does damage to himself and none of the other riders.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/03/2014 00:59  

He is definitely young and foolish. Like most young and foolish...completely fearless.

Was it a good thing he won GP first time out? Not taking it away from him as he did some amazing riding, but it probably would have done him good not to have won. But hey ho. In a way I feel quite sorry for him, as he has to live up to even more expectations this year.

With age comes wisdom (apparently)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 06/03/2014 07:29  

Crikey- I can relate to Marquez way back when I was a young buck riding a Harley Davidson RR 250 ex-works straight from the Varese factory from the Walter Villa test bike. Thought I was invincible at Croft/Donnington at the time but not so, there were way better riders. In this case I judge Marquez as best of the bunch in MGP.
Incidentally I still have the RR-250 I rode back then-

Stonesofyears

Update Reply
Stonesofyears @ 24/03/2014 21:12  

just watch the GP, it was brilliant well done Marquez i think he,s a great rider

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 25/03/2014 02:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email