MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I got it! I got it!

I got it! I got it! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] I got it! I got it! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I got it! I got it!

Wow, what a gorgeous house, hope you will both be really happy there !! btw, I bags the leather sofa so I can lie in bed watching the big telly

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 01/11/2007 13:06  

lol ok. Heres some more fotos I took, none of the main bedroom and i struggled to get a good pic of the office... www.bikermatch.co.uk/newhouse.zip It's really nice. Just ordered my TV, and I've got my PS3 and HDMI cable all ready hehehe. Check out my TV (Pick it up on monday)... www.aurea.philips.com It's gonna be an ace setup. I'm buying everything in the house too, sofas, tables, chairs, office furn, beds, kitchen apps, utility room apps, garden furn... everything! Now to pay the bank back in England haha. Oooops.

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/11/2007 13:19  

PS: Yes i got a discount, and no I can't get anyone else one. :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/11/2007 13:23  

well done matt, when's the house warming then. hope your very happy in your new home Babybabs x x

Update Reply
babybabs @ 01/11/2007 14:10  

Well bone Matt, looks like a really nice place and I'm sure you'll both get nicely settled in soon enough.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 01/11/2007 14:38  

Great stuff Matt, if you've bought all the stuff you won't have the fuss of a moving van lol. Hope to be going to Assen again next year - anywhere near you? Cup of tea would be OK lol.

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 01/11/2007 14:45  

cool place Matt

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 01/11/2007 14:48  

is that a pic of u on the wall matt

Update Reply
diggerdaz @ 01/11/2007 14:56  

All systems go then hun. Hope the moving in goes ok. x

Update Reply
Di @ 01/11/2007 16:01  

Still got loads of stuff in storage. One quick call and they drop it off. :-) Dont think i need to buy anything else really, hehe ace, should be a nice easy move.

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/11/2007 16:38  

brilliant news matt well done hope the move goes well good luck to you!!!!!!

Update Reply
tinkerbelle @ 01/11/2007 16:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email