MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel

Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel (11) - Forums [Biker Match] Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Loch Ness - The Sequel to the Prequel

Had a fantastic 5 days, thanks to all who came and went and stayed throughout. There was always a welcoming BM presence.
Great to renew friendships and meet some lovely new people too - Danny will be busy making plans to visit Wales now so watch out down there!
I'll post photos while the laundry gets done!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 26/07/2014 09:22  

Had a fantastic time, Fri - Wed, great to meet peeps, thanks to Steve for organising a brill meet, roads to die for and ordered great weather too, inc a brill campsite.

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 26/07/2014 11:18  

Had a fabulous time and enjoyed meeting a whole new load of lovely nutters. Thank you all for your company and look forward to seeing you all again soon. X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2014 12:28  

Bloody 'ell that was good.
How do we top that?

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 26/07/2014 22:15  

super hot weather...much hotter than last year, was a great week after a shaky start....applecross pass/road, and the run to ullapool most memorable days, lovely people...tour next year maybe

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 26/07/2014 23:28  

i will have a large pic of me on the applecross for my facebook page...thanks

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 26/07/2014 23:29  

I've put some photies up.
Mine are the nice un's.
The embarrassing and/or disturbing photos, e.g. Dusty's crack, are not by me you understand.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 27/07/2014 15:39  

Another quality Highland hol.A great week with great peeps great roads and the usual glorious weather. The next Loch Ness week can't arrive soon enough xx

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 28/07/2014 07:53  

Should I remove the picture Steve? We were just trying to see where Dusty had put Peters headlamp bulb, shine a little light on things

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 28/07/2014 11:11  

A great week !
Brilliant weather, lovely grippy roads, gorgeous scenery, quality company. Great to see everyone.
Thanx Steve for another Loch Ness success !

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 28/07/2014 11:44  

Now then miss Izzy, I thought your picture of my crack was particularly artistic. You should not deprive others of this magnificent work of art by removing the piccy lol xx

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 29/07/2014 09:49  

I'm bringing this up, so u can hav a look at the pics.
And go green if u missed it!
Check events.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2014 18:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email