MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

It must be catching ...

It must be catching ...   (5) - Forums [Biker Match] It must be catching ...   (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

It must be catching ...

yes it must be Allison and I bet 99% of people would do just that I just cant seem to bring myself to that point its a bit sad really and im not sure if its because of what happened with my husband or not but its unfortunately definitely not for me im sure there is loads to gain from that special person and being with them forever growing old together and still holding hands at 90 years old I see it occasionally in the street and think aww how lovely but I just cant commit myself to it, maybe I should have went for the councelling when I got divorced I don't know. I just know the thought of being married scares the hell out of me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2014 18:33  

Don't marry 'that special person'.

Marry a tw@t , coz there ain't no shine to wear off and they can't get worse only better lol.

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 14/08/2014 20:11  

God love you dustin, always find a positive in a negative! Lol

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 14/08/2014 22:26  

It's very naive to expect a tw@t to get better. I know from bitter experience that they only get worse. I'm pleased to say that this does not apply to my wife, Moonstone who I met on BM and married in May. We are very happy and not expecting one another to change - for better or worse!

Hasn't this thread gone off on a tangent? The wedding of zzrbabe42 and Russ will be a week tomorrow so let's wish them well instead of debating the pros and cons of the institution of marriage.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 15/08/2014 11:45  

Hear hear

Update Reply
Emzed @ 15/08/2014 11:59  

Was thinking pretty much the same to be honest cataraptor

Update Reply
Double six @ 15/08/2014 12:06  

The tw@t comment explained for those without the ability to see the wood for the trees.lol

Everyone marries 'that special person' then divorces them because they turn into a tw@t

The reality is. That person was always a tw@t. You married a tw@t.

You may have decided to ignore their behaviour, or be blinded by love or more likely by the fairytale.

Far better to be to be honest with yourself and marry the person , warts and all.Than to marry some romantic version of them .

It's good advice for those with the intelligence to understand it.

Marry a tw@t , not a dream.

hear hear .

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 15/08/2014 19:48  

Pmsl @ Dusty.

Update Reply
Double six @ 15/08/2014 20:17  

P.s. I ain't anti marriage. I sincerely hope that everyone has the opportunity to be happily married forever.

And I wish all the couples on BM every success xx

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 15/08/2014 21:11  

I tried marriage once, it wasn't for me. But as Dusty says, those that find the one that fills their life to overflowing, I wish them nothing but a lifetime of joy.

Update Reply
Double six @ 16/08/2014 01:02  

Only a couple of days to go until the next wedding folks! So good wishes go to

zzrbabe42 & Russ - 23 August 2014

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/08/2014 22:44  

All the very best to Russ and Debz today. xx

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 23/08/2014 07:46  

Congratz to ZZR and Russ today, may you both have a lifetime of happiness together

Update Reply
Cally. @ 23/08/2014 09:33  

Thanks everyone we had an amazing day and everything went swimingly and thank you to all who came and made it fabulous xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 24/08/2014 21:47  

Got some piccies of the wedding, the dress, and some dodgy people from Debs n Russ's wedding on profile pics. Debs looking amazing in a stunning dress and Russ looking all daper in a suit.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 25/08/2014 00:03  

Today is Claire and Steve's BIG DAY . Have a great day to a lovely couple xx :-)

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 11/10/2014 03:21  

Yes have a great day you 2

Update Reply
JP @ 11/10/2014 08:06  

Wedding buffet, booze and dancing. I'm envious.

Have a great big beautiful day xx Claire and Steve xx

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 11/10/2014 20:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email