MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Hang all bike thieves!!!

Hang all bike thieves!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Hang all bike thieves!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Hang all bike thieves!!!

sorry..... about your bike maybe it might be a good thing to send thieves to jail not here but to china where thay will be well looked after

Update Reply
tb500 @ 11/09/2007 19:22  

Told police where I think its being kept but they wont send anyone there till they someone spare I'm tempted to take the matter into my own hands.They'd soon have a few car loads there then.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 12/09/2007 00:42  

Aww Oggy, real sorry to hear about that. Its crap. Just a warning to everyone, Bike thieves tend to target nickable bikes and work a lot of the time to order. Always be on your guard whenever you are on your way home as if they want your bike they will follow you. You'll then get a nasty surprise a few days later. Professional bike thieves are just that, professional! If you suspect that you are being followed do a few left turns you'll soon sus them out. I shalln't get the debate going about hanging / chopping off hands again!!!!!

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 12/09/2007 03:59  

Oggy,, If you need any help give us a shout. Am sure a few others on here would help also... Hope your back on 2 wheels soon mate....

Update Reply
skins @ 12/09/2007 04:41  

yeah can i bring me boots? lol

Update Reply
RC @ 12/09/2007 06:26  

We could have a magic circle and play zebedee boing boing!!

Prize for the biggest boots??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2007 07:35  

sorry about your bike oggy, but i wouldn't be going around to the place you think it is on your own. take someone with you. xx

Update Reply
tagon @ 12/09/2007 09:30  

I'm not going to take the law into my own hands,not till I've got me bike back & only after they have been dealt with by the police.Then I might accidently find the sole of my boot on the scumbags head

Update Reply
Oggy @ 12/09/2007 13:55  

personally id like to c every bone in the thieving gits body broken ,i no how u feel ogg n the worst thing is if u get ur bike back wat sort o state it gonna b in ??

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 12/09/2007 14:56  

hey Oggy - no update on the bike then??

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 12/09/2007 16:13  

hi oggy, have you heard anything bout your bike yet? xx

Update Reply
tagon @ 13/09/2007 07:14  

I've had a headsup as to who might possibly have taken it,seems as though it someone trying to find favour with someone else & its backfired bigtime.Cant be certain its them though otherwise I would have been round there having a little discussion with them.tbh I dont want it back.Not if it is them thats had it,wouldnt feel like it was my bike anymore so sod it.If it turns out they did have it away the whole area will know about in a matter of days,they'll lose any status they held around here & Ithink that'll be punishment enough,for now any way

Update Reply
Oggy @ 13/09/2007 14:09  

Glad you`re getting someway and thinking straight. My ex husband called me earlier today and he`s had his brand new fireblade knicked off his front path!!! 2 guys turned up in a transit van and started loading it in the van, his neighbour asked what they were doing and was told to mind her own business. She rang the police... who turned up 3 hours later!!! I don`t know where these arseholes get their nerve from!!!

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 13/09/2007 16:19  

Twats, that really shit Og. I was gonna wish it has a safe return to you but I can empathise with what you mean from when i've had stuff knicked. Cops! Hmmmmmm (no comment!) Keep possitive, every cloud mate!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2007 17:30  

In 1991 I had two bikes stolen from the rear of our house. One was my mates new DT125...he dare not take it home because his mum didn't know he was riding! They dragged the bikes up to the top of the garden and sorted the steering locks out (found ignition barrels on grass!) then lifted both over my car. No body heard a thing and it never even woke the dog! The police asked what they were and all the usual but wouldnt come out due to them being "Only 125's and not real bikes!" Well sorry but if your on L plates then they are real bikes!.............last week I had a call from the police to ask if they were still stolen as they were updating thier database..............OOOH YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD THE LANGUAGE!....TWATS!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 15/09/2007 14:07  

god sorry to hear that oggy, some complete tossers about. hope ya get the prats sorted out, we are all behind ya as a lynch mob mate. xxx

Update Reply
lula @ 16/09/2007 09:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email