MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

MCN Live - 28th - 31st March 2014

MCN Live - 28th - 31st March 2014 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] MCN Live - 28th - 31st March 2014 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

MCN Live - 28th - 31st March 2014

Depends on what you want go for food in the deal it's much cheaper than buying your own you get breakfast and evening meal at a good price. Bj is the best to ask to be honest she a bit of a butlins geek

Update Reply
JP @ 14/01/2014 13:41  

£149 for a 2 bed standard apartment with food included

£160 for a 2 bed silver apartment with food included

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/01/2014 19:42  

Hey Valerie..and...BJ... who's giving you those figures for accomodation ?.... I have my invoice and its £128 for three days with breakkers and evening meals...all you can eat...and you know BM'ers like their grub...especially moir...hahaha
I have the same as last year, a two bedroomed standard appartment for the £128.... But they do advertise prices from £99... so!!!!!! do you go for the all in with grub...or take your choice of taking pot luck with the other catering outlets on the camp... But believe me and JP is right...taking the all on option works out much better, plus a wider range of food options to choose from... I'd be happy to have company in my apartment, theres a spare room available there if Butlins get all accomodation booked up before the date...

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 17/01/2014 00:43  

The figures are from butlins, the less they have left the more the price goes up :-)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/01/2014 07:54  

Also the £148 includes insurance something you dont have to take... i do just in case

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/01/2014 15:11  

Hi BJ...
When I spoke to Butlins a couple of weeks ago, they said if someone wanted to take my spare room they would pay the same price as myself, for an all in weekend, which was £128 INC of food....or £99 without food... WOW...Who's had to pay £149 ?

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 18/01/2014 20:30  

Hi,

I paid on the 7th Jan... £145 included £20 insurance (not compulsory) Standard Room, 1 Bedroom - twin beds with Shower and a front door.
BJ's right though... I know strange for a woman to be right :-p as the rooms go Butlins put the price up, Just like seats on a plane.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/01/2014 21:57  

MCN Live is the weekend for you – packed with awesome live bands & DJ’s, amazing biking entertainment, MCN babes, interactive zones and much more it really is a weekend you won’t want to miss. Bands include:
•Mercury as Queen
•Lorraine Crosby
•Bon Giovi
•Steve Ferringo

And if that’s not enough, try out our on-site facilities including:
•Splash Waterworld
•Fairground
•Health Spa
•Go-Karts
•Crazy Golf
•Ten pin bowling
•Cinema

With all this going on the last thing you’ll want to do is go home so we’ve organised some great deals on accommodation too – so you can really party until your heart’s content!

Update Reply
JP @ 21/01/2014 16:31  

Help!!! i have tried to go on the Butlins site to see acommodation prices etc, but it says it is a private event and cannot view the page???
How do you actually book a room???

Update Reply
mick696 @ 21/01/2014 18:01  

Go onto web site and look up the mcn weekend Google MCN BUTLINS 2014

Update Reply
JP @ 21/01/2014 18:40  

MCN Live is the weekend for you – packed with awesome live bands & DJ’s, amazing biking entertainment, MCN babes, interactive zones and much more it really is a weekend you won’t want to miss. Bands include:
•Mercury as Queen
•Lorraine Crosby
•Bon Giovi
•Steve Ferringo

And if that’s not enough, try out our on-site facilities including:
•Splash Waterworld
•Fairground
•Health Spa
•Go-Karts
•Crazy Golf
•Ten pin bowling
•Cinema

With all this going on the last thing you’ll want to do is go home so we’ve organised some great deals on accommodation too – so you can really party until your heart’s content!

Update Reply
JP @ 07/02/2014 05:30  

BUMP

Just thought I'd bump this and talk about... Fancy Dress

Is any one going it? Fancy dress that is? I was a thinking if there's a few then how about we do a theme?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/02/2014 21:09  

where is this at please.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/02/2014 22:32  

Butlins in lincolnshire Ellie, on events page for address and other detsils

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 13/02/2014 22:36  

Skegness, fab do a right hoot!

Steve Ferringo Band playing too, I believe.... top banana

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/02/2014 22:50  

i always wanted to do this but always found it way to expensive for a weekend but am sure it will be a real good weekend for you all maybe next year when i dont have a wedding to pay for lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 15/02/2014 20:34  

i always wanted to do this but always found it way to expensive for a weekend but am sure it will be a real good weekend for you all maybe next year when i dont have a wedding to pay for lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 15/02/2014 20:34  

Are there any places left on this please. I would like to go. Is it cheaper to share accommodation or go solo? If my Trike isn't repaired and Mot'd in time can I come by car? Would be good to meet people. Is there a theme for the fancy dress or does anything go? Hmmm best re-phrase that - or can one wear any kind of fancy dress? My birthday is the week before this but hey I can celebrate again can't I?

Update Reply
Jan500 @ 19/02/2014 17:50  

Go on the mcn live website or butlins it's just as cheap to book a room for yourself as it is for a group. Yes you can go by car and fancy dress is what ever you fancy doing lol

Update Reply
JP @ 19/02/2014 18:50  

Still places left for this always a good laugh and plenty of lemonade

Update Reply
JP @ 08/03/2014 10:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email