MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

More of an announcement than chat .... subject: @stuie.

More of an announcement than chat .... subject: @stuie. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] More of an announcement than chat .... subject: @stuie. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

More of an announcement than chat .... subject: @stuie.

I'm sure stui will appreciate the gift I gave you on Sunday and may evenfall out of bed llaughing

Update Reply
JP @ 10/09/2013 06:02  

Rofl. I have told him you gave me spesh prezzie n that i will put ip a photo n an explanation... Oh yeah, n that he will LOVE it ... That is tonights job!

You nutter!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/09/2013 06:09  

Just share some of you pop, with him, I know it's hard lol. But he will recover a lot quicker . Lol.
All the best , and a big get well soon....
:-)

Update Reply
gazza123 @ 10/09/2013 06:41  

I dont share my jd very often gazza as you well know, but on this occasion i MIGHT just do that!!

Oi! Stu! Yeah you in the pjs (!) ... Catch ** throws bottle** ...

Oh flip, ... Sorry nurse ... I dint realise you were in the room, did thst HURT?!

Now look what you made me do gazza! You allus get me into trouble ..**shakes head sadly n wanders off to find nicer friends to play with..**

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/09/2013 06:48  

That's really good news about Stu. Best wishes to both of you

Update Reply
davidneale @ 10/09/2013 07:12  

@david ... Top choice !!

Thank yo David, you luvverley geezer!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/09/2013 07:21  

A quick update: Stu continues to improve, he is now motoring along under his own steam and is walking the corridors of the hospital totally unaided, which is a vast improvement. He is gaining use of arms n hands slowly but steadily.

The surgical team are really pleased with him and have indicated that he may well be looking at a discharge very soon..

The physio guys are working him hard but he is really pushing himself, as he wants out so that he can see you guys. He really does miss the banter and wind ups!!

Watch this space ... newsflash may occur sometime in the next couple of days. Make preparations to flee the country or at least move house somewhere far away ... The freakishly tall blokes arrival on site sounds imminent!! (Wink)

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/09/2013 07:25  

Thats excellent news Gbnp. The Physio's sure will be putting him through the paces as always after Cardiac Surgery . Well done Stuie you will soon be fighting fit . All the very best to you for a speedy recovery. X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2013 08:59  

Thats good news gbnp.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2013 09:37  

wayhay sound good hugs xx to you both

Update Reply
kaycat @ 13/09/2013 10:23  

ooh he will be home sooner than you know and you will be looking after him. If you need one of those handbells for him to use to get your attention, I have one you can borrow

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 13/09/2013 12:23  

Like Tommy's, where I had my heart job, the RB is a top place!
he couldn't be in better hands.
Wish him well from me please.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2013 18:39  

I sure will, thanks OJ

Hope u feel a little better tomorrow, such a shame you couldnt make KISS.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/09/2013 21:04  

Sending get well wishes to you! Here's to a speedy recovery. :)

Update Reply
MjN @ 14/09/2013 11:38  

OK, ITS OFFICIAL ....

DISCHARGED!

YAY!

more later peeps.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 14/09/2013 12:08  

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/09/2013 12:18  

Great News

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 14/09/2013 13:41  

Fab news Linz.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 14/09/2013 16:49  

Well i have escaped

Resting up at ma and pa's for a few days as a half way house till we go back to Yorks

Thanks to every one on here who has wished me well and even more importantly to those fantastic people who have supported Lindsay through this as its the spectators that suffer more than the people on the ride.

Looking forward to seeing you all again, let the training begin so i can get back on the bike ASAP

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2013 21:32  

Great to see ya ugly mug back postin Stu Rest up a while kiddo & recover We'll still be here when you're good n ready Meanwhile, I'll take the liberty of giving you a gentle "family" Nice to see you back mate

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/09/2013 21:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email