MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Angelsey Ride Out suggested dates

Angelsey Ride Out suggested dates (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Angelsey Ride Out suggested dates (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Angelsey Ride Out suggested dates

No not yet, but just swopped over to E4plus 1, and we got Footloose another 80s classic, I will catch with Top Gun later.

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 28/08/2013 22:07  

Pah! Nope ... Now u av let me down .. im outta here! Enjoy

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/08/2013 22:11  

Just swopped back adverts which line I feel the need ?? A theres only cruisey who's kept his looks the rest of them look like extras from one flew over the cuckoos nest, mcgillis looks like the bag lady

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 28/08/2013 22:23  

Nah, not that line ...

THE best line ever ...

Hey Goose... Take me to bed or lose me forever ...

Its the only line i remember apart from ... Need for speed.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/08/2013 23:05  

Anyway, time to get this thread back on track... Sorry peeps...

Enjoy your bimble/blast around Anglesey. Im sure it will be fab!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 28/08/2013 23:28  

Yeah haaaa thats what I call a target rich environment, you got sex on the brain. Yep sorry back to the ride, pray for sunshine.

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 29/08/2013 08:36  

Maybe Matlock on the 8th Mike with GBNP

RD

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2013 12:41  

A up RD just pitched my tent this morning just to make sure its still usable, not to much mould. All OK so I'm up for camping then, Im up for Matlock on the 8th no problem, need a blast over the fiddle for old times sake

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 29/08/2013 13:00  

I take it that it will be a nice sedate, within speed limits pootle over the fiddle?
Rivi this Sunday if anyone is interestd. See anything goes forum and the thread is in there Putting you down for camping......

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 29/08/2013 13:35  

Sure will within the speed limits of the tyres tho, its OK with a few stops, short cuts just to confuse big brother, don't need any trouble with people that wear them vests

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 29/08/2013 14:52  

I'd have to dig my tent out if I thought about camping, talking of the people who wear the vests anyone get a good look at the one with the speed gun in Wales? Did he have a pal taking registrations?

Might be up Rivvi with Barb this Sunday, weather permitting,
if I still have a driving license that is

RD

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2013 17:51  

Hi RD no I didn't see any kojak with a kodak, where was he??? I'm pretty sure we were within the limit in most obvious places.

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 29/08/2013 18:02  

pro be a bear in the air in Wales lots of bikers done with the helicopter

Update Reply
kaycat @ 29/08/2013 18:04  

A couple of miles after we stopped at the garage IIRC, long straight, apparently it was a 40mph limit, I was playing catch up don't ask how fast!

Didn't see no bear in the air.

RD

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2013 18:31  

AHHH I did see the Heli when we were parked at Rhuthun. Good luck with that one, they should spend the money else where. Where I live they have just put new white lines down, and the road is like a dirt track full of holes uneven loose gravel every where, you need a four wheel drive, its that bad that the white paint isn't sticking so come the winter it will all disappear again, nob heads the people who spend tax payers money have no common sense, and the motorist well he's the gravy train, sorry rant over

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 29/08/2013 18:41  

Oh well, just have to wait I guess, time the bike had a belt change and a valve clearance check anyway The roads in the NW are truly abysmal I'm right with y' on that one Mike

RD

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2013 18:51  

Plumbski if you think i'm sitting up yr ass all day with you naked yr just soooooooooo wrong :-) Jo you keep yr hi viz to yrself :-) ohhhh yehhhhh n i reckon i might just put in an appearance :-)

Update Reply
shrekonakwak @ 29/08/2013 23:53  

@RD n @Plumbski ... You two are sooo cheeky! (Scamps!!)

Target rich environment ....????

Well somewhere after that bit of convo the following shows up;
"You live your life between your legs"

and yes, i know what follows that too ...! Lmao.

Ps it would be good to meet ya both on 8th in matlock ... If ya brave enough (wink!)

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/08/2013 01:59  

Cheers Shrek for backing me up on that one, we all should have shares in them things there everywhere, you have only got to watch the BBC, PC gone wrong big time

Hey GDNP I will have to check me diary

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 30/08/2013 08:46  

Camp Alert Right had a quick chat with the owner (very nice chap) of Bodfan Farm Campsite at Rhosniegr. He said there is no problem with us booking nearer the date as it is fairly quiet at that point cos the kids are back at school (don't I know that....bloddy parents that can't drive/use indicators/mirrors...ooh back to the topic) . The pitches are for two man tent and are £7.00 per pitch per night. So you can, if you so choose camp Fri/Sat or just Sat. If you don't want to/or can't camp just come along for the day. If you wish to book a pitch, you will need to call 01407 810706

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/08/2013 16:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email