MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Winter Fuel Payment Just in time for 2013/14

Winter Fuel Payment Just in time for 2013/14 - Forums [Biker Match] Winter Fuel Payment Just in time for 2013/14 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Winter Fuel Payment Just in time for 2013/14

Later in the year, older taxpayers will again be receiving another 'Winter Fuel’ payment. This is indeed a very exciting programme, and I'll explain it by using a Q & A format:Q. What is a 'Winter Fuel’ payment?A. It is money that the government will send to taxpayers.Q. Where will the government get this moneyA. From taxpayers.Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?A. Only a smidgen of it.Q. What is the purpose of this payment?A. The plan is for you to use the money to purchase gas and electricity...or a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?A. Shut up.Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.K. Economy by spending your 'Winter Fuel’ cheque wisely:* If you spend the money at Asda or Tesco, the money will go to China, Taiwan or Sri Lanka ...* If you spend it on petrol, your money will go to the Arabs...* If you purchase a computer, it will go to India, Taiwan or China ...* If you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala ... * If you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea* If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan ...* If you pay your credit cards off, or buy shares, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.Instead, keep the money in the UK by: 1) Spending it at car boot sales, or 2) Going to night clubs, or 3) Spending it on prostitutes, or 4) Buying beer or whisky, or 5) Get yourself a Tattoo or 6) Visit a bookie. (These are the only UK businesses still operating in the U.K. )Conclusion: Be patriotic - go to a night club with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a car boot sale and drink beer day and night! No need to thank me...just glad I could be of help.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 13/07/2013 18:22  

Another great one Ragnar :-D

Update Reply
Flumpy76 @ 13/07/2013 23:43  

Ohhhh Ragner, now that is bloomin ace !!!! And most of all, Correct.......,problem is im straight so a prostitute is out of the question for me im afraid, but the rest will do nicely, thank you....giggling my head off hear...x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2013 10:13  

You could get yourself a male prostitute Jen xx

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 14/07/2013 17:58  

Hmm forgot about that Ragner, now where can i find one lolol..xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2013 19:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email