MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Anagrams, someone needs to get out more

Anagrams, someone needs to get out more - Forums [Biker Match] Anagrams, someone needs to get out more - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Anagrams, someone needs to get out more

This has got to be one of the cleverestE-mails I've received in awhile. Someone out there Must be "deadly" atScrabble..(Wait till you see the last one)! PRESBYTERIAN : When you rearrange the letters:BEST IN PRAYER ASTRONOMER: When you rearrange the letters: MOON STARER DESPERATION: When you rearrange the letters:A ROPE ENDS IT THE EYES: When you rearrange the letters: THEY SEE GEORGE BUSH:When you rearrange the letters: HE BUGS GORE THE MORSE CODE :When you rearrange the letters:HERE COME DOTS DORMITORY: When you rearrange the letters:DIRTY ROOM SLOT MACHINES:When you rearrange the letters:CASH LOST IN ME ANIMOSITY:When you rearrange the letters:IS NO AMITY ELECTION RESULTS:When you rearrange the letters: LIES - LET'S RECOUNT SNOOZE ALARMS: When you rearrange the letters: ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S A DECIMAL POINT: When you rearrange the letters:I'M A DOT IN PLACE THE EARTHQUAKES: When you rearrange the letters:THAT QUEER SHAKE ELEVEN PLUS TWO: When you rearrange the letters: TWELVE PLUS ONE AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE: MOTHER-IN-LAW:When you rearrange the letters: WOMAN HITLER Bet your friends haven't seen this one!!!DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 11/07/2013 21:59  

Wowee AJ..............absolutely brilliant !!!! Thanks for sharing this..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2013 22:17  

Not my own work Jen................I have a life

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 11/07/2013 22:30  

Great one AJ .. So pleased I don't have a Woman Hitler anymore .. Love her :-D

Update Reply
Flumpy76 @ 12/07/2013 05:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email