MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pilly Day Out to Brightona October 14th

Pilly Day Out to Brightona October 14th (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Pilly Day Out to Brightona October 14th (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pilly Day Out to Brightona October 14th

BUMP

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/10/2012 15:07  

see you at burger king ,ill even wear my BM t shirt,

Update Reply
stutts @ 11/10/2012 20:32  

I'm going with Baza. Looking forward to it. Does anyone have any idea of where to meet or shall I ask Baza to come up with a meeting place. He is not on BM at the mo but I can get messages to him from anyone.

Update Reply
hurtz @ 12/10/2012 08:41  

We are meeting outside Burger King opposite the ferris wheel around midday. Look forward to meeting you all there.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 12/10/2012 09:08  

Last call for anyone who wants a lift to Brighton on Sunday

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 13/10/2012 13:05  

Hi everyone. I am now completely confused. Wenders is supposed to be picking me up in her van, but I have messaged her twice and got no reply. I am sittinmg here with an e-mail, computer on, mobile on in my pocket and my landline, but nothing. I thought Chris (Ragnar) was going on his Kawasaki and it was too small for us both, but he now appears to be going on the works bike which is a bit bigger....but he obviously can't bring me back as he is going on somewhere else. Can anyone shed any light, and let me know am I coming, what time, and where is Wenders? I have to let her know my address and how to get there, unless Ragnar can do it if he can raise her? Any clarification would be graTEFULLY RECIEVED. THANKS. STEVE

Update Reply
alfarogers @ 13/10/2012 15:59  

Great to meet everyone. Was a great end to a brilliant weekend. Didn't want to leave. Will post the photo's later today. x

Update Reply
hurtz @ 15/10/2012 09:09  

I was late as usual so unfortunately i did'nt get to meet you hurtz, next time perhaps.

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 15/10/2012 21:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email