MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride out fron Matlock

Ride out fron Matlock  (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride out fron Matlock  (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride out fron Matlock

We sure are a friendly lot on BM aren't we ?? Always ready to help anyway we can, be it a pilly or lovely verbal help...... so pleased you are sorted Emma ... I'm so looking forward to this ... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2012 09:57  

See you there folks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2012 10:06  

Thanks all, for offers of lifts and welcomes...

Now i remember why i joined Bm!

Looking forward to it,

Emma x

Update Reply
Eight @ 09/06/2012 10:12  

Well ! only one more sleep and weather not looking bad at all ( at the moment !) See you all tomorrow Will check back in here about 5pm in case anyone has any last minute questions or requests ,,,,,,,HB & JJ900 xx

Update Reply
honda baby @ 09/06/2012 11:48  

Thanks HB & JJ900...Gonna be great ... and yep its a decent forecast.. ive kept my beady eye on it lol.. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2012 11:53  

Aha a ride out brill, I'll be there, hmmmmmm cruiser or trailie? Ikle bit of rain says trailie wioth the added bonus of Panniers oh lordy what fun

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 09/06/2012 12:56  

Oi which one of you naughty types has snuck into my leathers cupboard and shrunk em? Eh come on own up, and no it wasn't all the cake, and pasties, and steak pies and trifle, and chocolate, and beer and champers, what done it, it was one of you lot

Update Reply
d-w-b-h @ 09/06/2012 13:01  

hahah d-w-b-h I have that problem with all my clothes, not just the leathers.. I blame the wardrobe fairy, she must swap them for a laugh! Weather's looking good enough, maybe a bit of rain in the afternoon.. but we should be ok http://www.myweather2.com/City-Town/United-Kingdom/Derb...-Bath.aspx

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/06/2012 13:33  

The woods it is then if there's a bit of rain.... to eat some goodies .. yum yum ..
d-w-b-h... Oh yes it was lolol..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2012 14:06  

The woods it is then if there's a bit of rain.... to eat some goodies .. yum yum ..
d-w-b-h... Oh yes it was lolol..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2012 14:06  

Tut tut.. why did that go twice lol.. going to be a great day for us all

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2012 14:08  

Woop more victims(oops) be good to meet you dwbh and yeah i have the same problem with those dastardly wardrobe fairies (Kaz) nothing to do with the gallons of cider that seem to get in my mouth when i'm not looking and Force we are all thinking of what to do for your initiation ceremony so best you be on your guard ,,,,,,,,,See you all tomorrow folks ,,,,,,,,,,,HB xx

Update Reply
honda baby @ 09/06/2012 17:52  

Well folks it doesn't look as if Duke will be making his "debut" tomorrow I've been out this afternoon and .... (apart from getting soaked ) He's not performing as he should Whilst he's OK at "normal" road speeds up to 1/4 throttle He's NOT happy when I give him a "fistful" So .... in the interests of "road safety" and to guard against needing a breakdown service I'll be out on the C1 But I can always be "tail end Charlie" with the 125's If I can keep up with that "mad Kaz" See ya'll in the mornin Can't miss me birthday ride out There might be cake Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/06/2012 18:25  

Hahah Penny, your wardrobe fairies must have been talking to mine,...they little by-gums Steve(Emz) that's a shame about Duke, but I'm sure you will have a merry jaunt on the C1, and me and Ziggy will look after you... if you can keep up..lol I've had a little run out this afternoon, just fuelled up and a blast to see if he's behaving and he is. Just had my leather jacket and tshirt on though and was a bit chilly ..hopefully it will be warmer tomorrow. What's best for tomorrows ride..leather jacket or textile?? I love my leather but it gets heavy when wet... but will it be warmer than my textile???

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/06/2012 18:37  

Oh sorry to hear about the Duke Em at least you won't be the only one in a car as Pete has had to come in his Strange his is a Ducati as well ( Italian,German ! ) Think i'll stick with the Japs Sure Jen will have Birthday cake for you to make up for it HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 09/06/2012 18:38  

HA HA Penny (re Italian) F Y I .... the C1 is a 2 wheeler (German) Take a look on my profile, you'll not miss ME when I arrive

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/06/2012 18:46  

OMG ! wtf ! we sure aint gonna miss you Em ! thinking it was the C1 car but that's even worse ! Still we've all had a giggle here so thanks for that .......HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 09/06/2012 19:15  

Yep, HB, I did warn you What do you mean"even worse" It's got 2 Wheels aint it Suprisingly comfortable, heated grips and "all round weather protection" Suprisingly quick ... 70mph Suprisingly "economical" ... 95 mpg See YOU there Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 09/06/2012 19:29  

Hi all, Is anyone else going to meet up with Wills at Lymm Services, I sure am.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2012 20:52  

Just to repeat, I'll be there at 10,.30 and leaving at 11 sharp.

Update Reply
Wills @ 09/06/2012 23:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email