MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Reasons to be cheerful

Reasons to be cheerful (35) - Forums [Biker Match] Reasons to be cheerful (35) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Reasons to be cheerful

Hey! Gotta be more careful GingerJ/Gen? Carbon monoxide poisoning is so hidden.You can get it with barbeques and similar. Camping. Enclosed spaces. Everyone should be aware on rally's and the Like.
Congrats I. Gadget on your daughter doing so well. More intelligence is needed in this world.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 03:07  

Friday is the best day of the week for me - a day off work, circuit training at the gym, and a Chinese takeaway, so lots of reasons to be cheerful!
Tonight I'm scoffing sweet n' sour chicken, chicken chop suey and egg fried rice. There's a little spare if anyone is hungry, but you'll need to be quick !

Update Reply
Purplebikerboy @ 20/09/2013 20:47  

Looking forward to the Anglesey run tomorrow, just had a few beers, and a good meal, life is good, take Zipp out for a walk in a minute

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 20/09/2013 21:06  

Great nights sleep .. Thank you

Update Reply
Flumpy76 @ 21/09/2013 05:55  

got good job,fantastic bloke,two bikes and next saturday is our one year anniversary

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 21/09/2013 07:06  

Weather fine looks like its gonna be a nice ride down to the bike jumble at Kempton

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 21/09/2013 07:42  

Happy Birthday to John Lennon who would of been 73 today

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 09/10/2013 11:22  

Spent two and a half very calming and peaceful hours wandering round the woods with the dog this morning and best of sll didnt bump into another person lol.....pure bliss

Update Reply
ravenstormm @ 09/10/2013 23:33  

I will be getting new tyres on my bike in an hour and it's dry enough to start scrubbing them in so, for the first time in a whole month, I'll be out for a ride today.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 12/10/2013 08:18  

Bright and sunny here today after yesterday continuous downpour....really fancy going for a ride! Doctors orders say NO though....ah well C'est la vie!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2013 11:14  

Go careful with that new rubber Izzy.

Meeting a good friend of mine later, maybe a few beers ace.

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 12/10/2013 11:43  

Its a sunny day, just got paid, out on bike by the sea for scoot earlier, going to meeting in work later then a nice evening with friends to look forward to..... life is great

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2013 14:01  

Managed to get out today on the TL quick trip up to the Ponderosa, after all the rain of the last few days, needed to clear my head of a few issues that have been bugging me this last few weeks, job done

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 17/10/2013 17:58  

@plumbski, (viper!) ... Great to see my old sparring buddy back n posting, ive missed ya matey ((wink))!!

Hope you back on track n ready to roar!

Btw .. you assaulted any dogs recently? Got any bangers?! Lol. X

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/10/2013 00:53  

Had a lovely day with close friends at home and later in evening ones I haven't met yet but will and have always been cool (PurpleBetty, MillieMax, Kay and Fudet...)if Ive missed anyone out sorry I musta just skimmed over your non existant pic or ya ignored me in the past...... can't wait girls I mentioned.... what stars you are :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2013 02:20  

its friday and my weekend starts now woohoo

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 18/10/2013 07:07  

Cider and Chips down at Waxy O'Conners straight from work with friends I haven't seen for ages....

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 18/10/2013 08:54  

Cider and Chips down at Waxy O'Conners straight from work with friends I haven't seen for ages....

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 18/10/2013 08:55  

@GDNP Charlie, funny you say that but yes, Zipp, and I got attacked by ten dogs in my local forest Nercwys, there was a professional dog walker if there is such a thing exercising her dogs, and they decided me, and Zipp were on the menu, anyway to cut a long story short I climbed a tree, and Zipp legged it tail between his legs, he's a fast runner luckily so they all followed him, and I exited stage right phew close.

Who would have a dog

Update Reply
Plumbski @ 18/10/2013 09:20  

Being back in full time employment after 18 months of unemployment. Basically, lots of sunshine now falling on me and my family following a really tough 2012. My glass is neither half full or empty.......I am just grateful to have a glass.:)

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 18/10/2013 09:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email