MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Breast cancer charity day

Breast cancer charity day (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Breast cancer charity day (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Breast cancer charity day

Aww thats a fantastic result that you have raised so much so far and if doing any more events for it then count me in.....it's for such a good cause, I've done fair bit fund raising for breast cancer in the past and present..........wish you all the best too Amanda such a courageous lady Sal xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2012 11:34  

Awwwwwwwww this is just bursting with lushness!! So much good news and joy in here.. Thrilled for you Amanda.. really really am!!

To coin GingerGems phrase.. it warms your cockles..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 27/11/2012 16:42  

Ive just put some pics up for Amanda's Charity Event... Just look at Amanda, how fantastic does she look after all she has gone and going through ? "Amazing Amanda".........keep it up darlin and lets see you at some events next year.......It was a brilliant event, i was so proud to be part of it, it was a fantastic turn out. too ......Thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/11/2012 13:12  

thank you all so so much im very humble jen it was lovely to meet u at last xx

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3759

Update Reply
RC @ 28/11/2012 13:27  

The pics look fab Jen....well done. But more importantly, Amanda - you are looking Fantastic, which is so wonderful

Lotsa hugs.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x..x.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/11/2012 13:28  

ive added some more pics starting from thursday night at a local pub who did a charity night for me with 2 pro dart players xxx and some more pro dart players on the friday night to xx

Update Reply
RC @ 28/11/2012 13:30  

aww thank you purplebetty thats lovely of u to say so big big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 28/11/2012 13:31  

Thanks for the photos Jenny and Amanda. Amanda you look good with short hair, tho I nearly didn't recognise you lol Can't believe Liam is 18 now, wow doesn't time fly. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3759

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/11/2012 09:26  

Your welcome Sandi... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/11/2012 09:50  

thanks sandi im not kean on my short hair ..but it will grow lol
i know time flies my baby not a baby no more lol
glad u like the pics xxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 29/11/2012 19:48  

Your hair looked fabby on Saturday , and really thick and curly too darlin...xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/11/2012 21:04  

thanks jen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 02/12/2012 02:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email