MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Photography competition coming to an end soon!

Photography competition coming to an end soon! (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Photography competition coming to an end soon! (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Photography competition coming to an end soon!

Just rode over to Darlington cos I heard there was a bar there beginning wiv an X. But they changed the name to Deno's!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2009 17:35  

Must be for Xenophobes Deno /Xeno...it's ok I'll get me own coat >>>>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/07/2009 17:38  

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 31/07/2009 22:48  

Cant say I blame u Matt.. Its lots of work to set up anything.. I loved ur comp a great idea...... As I cant ride aan illigal bike (reg doc came today..tax Monday plus 2 more bits)..I sent mini me on hers , perfectly legal... took a couple of shots on train to weston,,,camera battery ran out whilst she was posing under sign for Weston - Supermare Please do more photo comps.. Ill enter... the less people enter more chance of winning.. I say

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 31/07/2009 23:01  

Puds, just do it. Take your own time on the foreign roads and you will find it quite easy. France is a great place to start because for the most part the drivers tend to be slightly more observant of bikes than English drivers. Japan is great because they are on the same side but the signs can be difficult!

Update Reply
shooter @ 01/08/2009 01:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email