MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Team Spesh racing is a go

Team Spesh racing is a go (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Team Spesh racing is a go (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Team Spesh racing is a go

wish i could get the day off :(

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/07/2011 15:56  

throw a sicky Jackie

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/07/2011 16:17  

Wish i could but am having to do my own plus 3 other peoples jobs tomm !!!! .......... just give me a broom ................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/07/2011 16:49  

hope you have some sprockets with you road gearing probably to high

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 22/07/2011 03:41  

Oh Mr Bill i love it when you talk bikey lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/07/2011 14:33  

Could wisper sweet bikey thing in your ear Jackie

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 22/07/2011 17:54  

ok, next outing for Team Spesh racing - track day at Snetterton Thursday 22/09/11. After that we're looking at doing another track day at Cadwell on Sat 15/10/11 - the Saturday of the BM End of summer camp & Cadwell's only about 10 miles away from the campsite Hopefully this time with the gearing sorted out & some track knowledge, the mountain might not be as scary for the Spesh one So if anyone wants to come say hi - bring a mug & I'll make ya a brew. The bike's had a good service & has new boots on - courtesy of the Superstock 600 boys from Brands Hatch so fingers crossed all goes well . After this, then we'll try & fit another track day in at Silverstone and/or Donington & then it's ACU licence time ready for the start of the season next year. We're probably going to go with the Darley Moor racing as they have more classes that we can fit into & the calendar will be out in Jan/Feb 2012 so will update you all on what races Spesh will be doing then

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 18/09/2011 09:58  

o poo cant getthat day off ......... damn work !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/09/2011 09:31  

but you could do the Cadwell one Jackie

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/09/2011 10:32  

your right Mr Bill i can wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/09/2011 10:41  

Aww Jackie ...damm work gets in the way of fun! But yaaaaayyy for Cadwell. He's not booked it yet - gonna see nearer the time, but it's 99% certain that we'll be doing the camping weekend & sneeking of at silly o'clock on the Saturday to Cadwell

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 19/09/2011 11:37  

mmm do i need to prepare him a tshirt lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/09/2011 11:41  

if we all went it could be the biggest crowd of spectators they've had at Cadwell for a track day

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/09/2011 11:44  

hmmmmm...good thought Jackie lol @ Bill. Cadwell wouldn't know what'd hit em!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 19/09/2011 11:53  

looks like we might have a Saturday ride out from Friskney are you up for it XK

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/09/2011 12:03  

Can i be brolly girl .... after all i didnt mess up his tools lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/09/2011 15:25  

Sorry to go off track for a min, Stella after all the racing is over r u2 gonna be planning ur wedding day, after all he did propose at the rally

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 19/09/2011 16:03  

**sniggers**

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 19/09/2011 16:13  

oooo a new hat wahooooooooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/09/2011 16:32  

ok, a bit late I know, but the track day at Cadwell was a blast & thanks to everyone who came across from Friskney. Luckliy the weather was gorgeous - if a tad chilly at half past 5 in the am when we were leaving the campsite!!! Spesh had a good day & was nailing the mountain..getting his lines right & he knocked off a lot of time from the first time we went there....UNTIL.......the last lap of the last session after all the BM crew had gone, when oops...coming into the bottom of the mountain too fast, overcooked it & ended up on the grass, where he lay the bike down & head butted the tyrewall!! he then bounced back up onto his feet & sheepishly walked off Luckily he was ok - a bit of whiplash & the bike only suffered fairing damage & a crash bung was sheared off.....we wanted a new fairing anyway ...my comments at the time (as I saw it happen!) was oh SH*t...very loudly, to which some guys standing at the side of me looked across at me....I just looked at em & said 'that's mine!' So, we're now waiting on the new fairing arriving - all pristine with no paint scheme on it (yet)..I may set Jackie to it with some crayons & paints There is a chance we may do another track day this year as Spesh is desperate to do one in the wet & try out the wet's we've got...Spesh by name, Spesh by nature

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 01/11/2011 11:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email