MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish

Okay, it's in the diary, I've polished the dancing boots, def need a place to fall over in if possible so i can have a wee dram or two if possible?
Just tell me where and when!!!

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 06/11/2012 21:24  

i need an airbed sized sleeping place to crash. i am house broken and really good at washing up! dont mind sharing but you had better not snore ha ha ha. any offers? maybe sandra? unless you are fully booked lol

Update Reply
petewick @ 06/11/2012 23:24  

Okey kokey...

I have one spare bed.. single

A pull out chair/single bed

And either end of my settee pulls out and lays down flat too and is more comfortable than my bed..

So I have FOUR soft places available..

There's always the sheepskin rug.. kinda squidgey ;)

But in reality.. I can give away FOUR Soft and a dining room floor for ONE as the dining suite is now unpacked and up...

I don't mind who stays where.. Sandra's or here.. as long as we all have a wickedly lush time... Will post the "where" when I have an answer from a local rock band.. if they get a gig in the next week we will be going there.. if not.. then we will be doing something else.. but I'm not telling!

And if you want "sparklers" you better let me know now lol

And sorry not been in.. but hey.. that is life sometimes!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 07/11/2012 14:32  

Looks loike Anne n Sandra will havta fight over who gets me fer the nite...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2012 17:55  

Watch this space..

and watch..

watching.. watching.. watching..

still watching...

forever watching...

Nope XK.. no fighting as yet

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 07/11/2012 19:04  

Mind.. I will fight over whomever brings the biggest bag of two am chocolate munchies!!

There's an "in" XK.. take it while you can love

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 07/11/2012 19:06  

*checks out 'open all hours' stores in North Shields*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2012 19:32  

Right....I'm just gonna have to hide the scissors and glue from the lot of ya by the looks of it.....looking forward to party time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/11/2012 21:39  

Never mind that, Dave, hide the crayons, you know what they are like with those. (RC, the A word is Abba) lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/11/2012 23:21  

Oooohhhh U can't beat a bit of Abba at Christmas roflmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/11/2012 21:15  

Abba rocks!!. There's Rock me. and Dancing (rock) Queen.(special export version). Fernandrocks. ok give up

Update Reply
petewick @ 08/11/2012 22:37  

I LOVE ABBA!!!

Okay.. just a quickie.. as I know where we are going.. but will tell you after I sleep a little...

Need to quickly know if you want to EAT before we go out drinking.. there are some really canny Italians with special offers on.. so it doesn't have to be expensive.. would be nice to slap a few waiters bottoms don'tyathink?!

Will post links etc tomorrow or Friday.. have to membership runs out on Saturday and I can't afford to renew this week or next!!

If I don't hear anything.. I will just assume and you can sort it out amongst yourselves later..

Much love.. can't wait to see you all.. and yes XK.. I Especially mean you!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 22/11/2012 00:25  

Eating sounds good, but i really don't want to slap any waiters bottoms, i don't care how good looking they are.

Update Reply
petewick @ 22/11/2012 06:03  

there are some really canny Italians with special offers on.. Will there be time to eat? Don't be sexist - any waitresses ...er...serving And any chance of a quick nibble before we set off?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/11/2012 09:25  

LOL at the two nutters above me!! Proper proper belly laugh.. Bless ya's xx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 22/11/2012 20:51  

It's Christmas.. Time To Party!!!
A Night of Debauchery & Lushness An Italian Meal and then onto
The Avalon Bar.. A Bikers Paradise!!

AVALON BAR

The Avalon Bar really has to be seen to be believed!

Cozy, scrupulously clean, friendly and warm; yet cram-packed full of motorcycle memorabilia including 2 full size motorbikes and numerous pictures, vintage number plates and teeshirts from all over the UK.

Rare and beautiful motor cycle memorabilia
Here you can see and touch the rare and beautiful Excelsior and 1915 Wolf 300cc 2 stroke motorbikes. Fabulously preserved and on display for hotel guests.

The Best Beers in Whitley Bay!
We clean our lines every single week so that all our beers are crisp, clear and tasting exactly as they should pint after pint.

We take advantage of the fantastic Mordue Brewery which is right on our doorstep. The fabulous award winning 'Workie Ticket', winner of 'Champion Beer of Britain' in 1997 is always available.

And the best whiskey (and whiskys!) too
Scottish and Irish malts abound you'll struggle to find a wider range.

At the last count we had 60 different kinds, some of which we guarantee fall into the 'rare' category. You'll discover tastes you'll not have experienced before we are sure.

Excellent 'on tap' choice and rarities too
Guinness, John Smiths, Kronenburg, Fosters, Strongbow are all on tap along with the occasional guest beer too.

And you'll discover such rarities as hard-to-find bourbons, gins, vodkas and rums too.

Afterwards.. if you can handle it.. Low Lights Tavern.. the oldest pub in North Shields for Live Music and Dancing.. if you're brave enough before retiring for the night at either RockChickee's House of Lush or Sandra's Sumptuous Pad..

That's right accommodation is available on a first come first served basis!!

Breakfast included.. if you make the girls a coffee!!!!

Sandi will be adding a link in the next couple of days.. Bless her xx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 22/11/2012 20:54  

hi spare bed 3/4 and floor space and i just live up the hill from the taven we could get a lock in at the dolphin a cross the road from the low lights its a fisher mans pub .5 30 am they came crawling out last thursday mind you we had just planted a friend god love him ring me phone numbers deleted by moderatot

Update Reply
wantedpillyseat @ 22/11/2012 21:08  

This event is on the calendar, thanks RockChickeelicious http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3817

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/11/2012 21:26  

Sandra.. Thank you for this!! Bottom of your street.. man I planned it well lol ~ just thought.. stagger distance.. high heels... xxx

Sandi.. omg! Have you got superhero pajama's on?! That was lightening fast love!! Bless you and Huge Christmas Excitement filled hugs!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 22/11/2012 21:35  

Sandi.. omg! Have you got superhero pajama's on?! That was lightening fast love!! Bless you and Huge Christmas Excitement filled hugs!! LOL @ super hero PJs, not yet, later. Aww thanks and the same for you and yours http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3817

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/11/2012 21:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email