MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Matt u did it again ;-)

Matt u did it again ;-) (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Matt u did it again ;-) (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Matt u did it again ;-)

lol ok x

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 13/04/2007 18:45  

thanx gsrider,what a lovely hugger u are! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 14/04/2007 04:36  

awwwwwwwwwwwww bp moo loves ya really woooohoooooooooooooooooooo hahahahahaha

Update Reply
RC @ 14/04/2007 12:34  

Its me I am the guilty one I have made her go all mushy

Update Reply
taz @ 14/04/2007 16:10  

good man. look after each other.

Update Reply
Di @ 14/04/2007 16:15  

hehe - well all this put a smile on my face, dont know why i didnt see it earlier. As for the beer... the 1,000,000 will do instead thanks! That is £ and not Yen isn't it?

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/04/2007 16:29  

well, hear hear - I too have met a very special person from here - or should I say he found me and the rest is history. 6 weeks on and we are amazing together and getting more and more inseperable and stronger every time we see each other - very special and I have BM to thank for that!!! Have decided to stay on tho now as so many ppl pm ing me that I now think of as friends so I miss not being able to respond to them. Also, hope to bump into one or two of you one day with my partner who is also a member - would be nice to meet you all at long last. Hi too to Paul - thought you'd left BM too - and to the other singletons - well, you never know whats round the corner when you least expect it!! I got a nice surprise and now we take the corners together and are having so much fun lol!!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2007 19:06  

u still not told us who ya met off here sandy come on dont keep us in suspense lol

Update Reply
RC @ 14/04/2007 19:07  

hi taz welcome to bm enjoy dont be so nosey rc keep ya pecker out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 15/04/2007 17:35  

BJ & taz, congrats! I wish you both the best. I now just have to keep my fingers crossed for me lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/04/2007 18:06  

am i missing something on here cos not sure who to congratulate and why i would be congratulating them, bloody cryptic messages it play havoc on blondes ya know keep it simple pleasssssssssssssssssssssse !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 16/04/2007 12:46  

u dont look that stupid to me , but that dodgy blonde behind u does

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2007 14:52  

i like bein nosey lol

Update Reply
RC @ 16/04/2007 14:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email