MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Donnington Weekend?

Donnington Weekend? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Donnington Weekend? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Donnington Weekend?

life is short cobra,but donington will be there next year and my baby wont be a baby forever,i dont want to miss a minute of this special time with him.

Update Reply
witchiest @ 20/03/2007 16:49  

Bee-Jee-zus, I really started somethin' there, eh? I, too, dont like going to these events on me lonesome, but it never takes long to make friends...well, not usually anyway. Cobra, Its on from Friday the 30th March till Sunday the 1st April. the weekend + camping is £65 for the weekend. Raceday is £35 for the day, i think. now on the subject of tents, I got a 10 man, a four man, and a gazeebo, but on "Daisy" Duke i only take the 4man and a fartsack, and try to rough it, too busy etting outragously drunk to bother with the long stemmed champers glasses et al... besides, you really need a car to transport all that stuff and getting out of there is a right dog if your in a tin-top.. Check out me profile for a pic of the traditional setup, from the bulldog bash last year, flag in the background, thats so I can find my way back in the morning!!!! So, was thinking of chuckin a sickie on friday and getting set up relatively quickly and out of the mainstream, detest pedestrian traffic past tent all day, had things pinched at previous events, and doing the trade stalls, eating crap all weekend, drinking whatevers going, bolting panadol and coke in the mornings, blagging my way into the pits and the hospitality tents(again), and generally trying to set a crappy reputation for loud-mouthed Ducati-riding Aussies... Who'd a thunk!!!!! so got a bit of time yet to decide how to recognise anyone from this site, maybe where pirate hats or something, or meet at a designated bar at a specific time???? so?.... suggestions? cheers simon

Update Reply
Sly69 @ 21/03/2007 01:04  

ahhh red neckerchief errrr newspaper errrm flower on jacket sign sayin im looking for them ------> pair dark sunglasses eerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Update Reply
storm @ 21/03/2007 09:49  

just read my last post,sorry cobra,i sound a right mardy cow on it!!! whoops,didnt mean to mate. x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 22/03/2007 07:37  

awwww no you dont witchiest !!!!!!!!!!! your a mum wiv different piorities thats all, thats not mardy thats having choice, and choosing to wait till ya little ones are a bit older is a good choice hunny. and the money you would save will take your lot out for a picic or something for the day too. whoever ends up goin hope you all have a great time !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 22/03/2007 11:57  

No thats cool family is always more important than mostly anything else.Maybe some other time be nice to meet up with some on here.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2007 13:43  

i will have to do a big picnic then invite anyone who wants to come from here to meet u all!! that way am still being super mum but also being jen! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 22/03/2007 14:22  

way hey if theres a train down to yours count me in !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 22/03/2007 16:05  

I'll bring the crisps and paper plates Jen. X

Update Reply
dazpants @ 22/03/2007 21:26  

cout me n liam in to witchest hun , ill bring the pop will come on train with storm and jak xxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 23/03/2007 05:38  

train to leicester or hinckley and bus to sunny newbold verdon it is then!! think might wait till warmer weather here tho!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 23/03/2007 13:51  

would be cheeper to get a sharrabang goin lol were all goin on a summer pic......nic no more workin.... for an hour or two fun and laughter on a summer picnic no more work for you and you and you were all goin on a summer pic......nic Were going where the sun shines brightly.Were going where the grass is green.Weve seen it in the newspapers.Now lets see if its true.Everybody has a summer picnicDoing things we always wanted to.So were going on a summer picnicso watch out witchiest cos were all coming to see....ee you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 23/03/2007 15:08  

better get my garden cleared up then,cos cant see grass for toys!! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 23/03/2007 16:04  

Hmm, I might be interested in coming down. Depends on wether I can handle Storms rendition of 'The Shadows' top 20 hits

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 23/03/2007 16:48  

Ooops, you let yourself in for it now Wichiest. If you do go ahead with it, count me in (shifts willing). i have a spare pillion seat going if anyone needs a lift down there, or even down to donny for a practice day next weekend (start point North Manchester area)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/03/2007 18:39  

looks like i gotta book me bloody bed quick!!!!!!!!!! JAMES, ya in with ellie and charlie hunny, aunty di is coming up for a party

Update Reply
Di @ 23/03/2007 18:43  

cant wait,a party is just what i need!!!! loud music,yummy food,good mates and dont 4get the booze!!! and cuppas for those of us not drinking of course! and di's booked into james room so anyone else will have to fight over the settee or bring a tent!! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 24/03/2007 04:10  

hey red my rendition wasnt that bad was it ????? well yeah it was lol, took me ages to change those words heheheheh an i want everyone to have a copy an sing it on the way down ,up over and round to witchiests !!!!!!!! lol

Update Reply
storm @ 24/03/2007 07:36  

and when u get here u can have a sing on singstar!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 26/03/2007 07:47  

now that will dampen the party !!!!!!!!!!!! lol luv me sing star brought legends on saturday, good songs on it what you got witchiest ????

Update Reply
storm @ 26/03/2007 11:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email