MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Messages (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Messages (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

millsy are you special needs? (If so, I am the same, why were my slippers in the freezer?)

Update Reply
rubecula @ 19/02/2007 20:38  

r u 2 pregnant by any chance??? !!! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 20/02/2007 12:15  

lol witchiest could be !!!!!! millsey yep deffo hp nothing can beat it, ive just took jak for his haircut sat outside the hairdressers house 10 minutes after appointment and rang her to see where she was and its next week !!!!!!!! felt a bit of a dope and got home thinking id put it on the calendar wrong but no its there for next week !!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 20/02/2007 13:16  

Update Reply
Di @ 20/02/2007 13:17  

storm,u need to sit down,put ur feet up and have a big cuppa,sounds like u may have the same probs rube and millsy have,uh oh,wonder if its catching??!!xxx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 20/02/2007 16:12  

im so glad im not the only one then i feel like special needs sometimes well most the time actually , then i find myself gigling at myself at the things i do ...

Update Reply
millsy @ 20/02/2007 17:45  

We giggle at the things you do millsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 21/02/2007 07:52  

te he te he te he am giggling at ya too millsey !!!! witchiest you are so right i do need a sit down and a cuppa another funny sat havin my tea saturday night jak was at the nec with his grandparents and there was a knock at the door one of jaks friends dad was here to pick his son up !!!!!!!!! he had got the wrong friends house !!!!! lol he asked me not to tell his wife and i haven't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 21/02/2007 15:09  

def catching then! millsy,u are very giggle-making! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 21/02/2007 15:41  

went to hairdressers house this week with jak to get his hair cut sat there 15 mins and she didnt turn up so rang her its next week felt a plank cos one of the neighbours was out washing their car and i had knocked on her door and then just sat in the car then drove off after 15 mins i told to jak we were on survelance work and this was a dummy run for next week !!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes 14 and didnt buy that line he knew i had made yet another cock up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 24/02/2007 15:59  

you? cock up? never storm, i don't believe you for a minute

Update Reply
Di @ 24/02/2007 16:29  

nope di im a brunette in disguise i never make cock ups !!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 24/02/2007 18:49  

hello..everybody...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2007 12:59  

Hi ya hun, welcome to the mad house

Update Reply
Di @ 02/03/2007 13:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email