MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Female only race school or track day.

Female only race school or track day. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Female only race school or track day. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Female only race school or track day.

yep my son used to do the same when younger too Savannah. However, now an experienced track day racer, bike fully converted so not used on road at all! I dreaded it at first, he was a real adrendaline speed junkie but you know, he has now learned to respect the speed and has concentrated on and worked hard at this riding skills. I am proud to now travel to all the tracks he races on to see a very skilled, experienced and fast rider..............my son, the youngster who scared me witless, racing and having the time of his life............as safely and maturely as possible on a bike!!! hang in there and go with them, they do learn and mature in the end!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 20/12/2009 22:47  

Thank you sv shell and babyharley for your suport , i spoke to him when he popped by to pick his frozen car up yesturdayabout it , he's well up for it when and if it happens as always want to learn, wish he'd learn to be less eratic behing the wheel!! it is an sv650 he wants if anyone knows of one for sale when he's ready, he failed on not looking while doing his u turn and locking wheels in the stop , bless it was a rainy morning and i felt sorry for him.

Update Reply
savanna @ 21/12/2009 21:44  

I hope you girls get a track day i would love to go and watch......make of that what you will.
If a BM track day could be sorted for all who wish and we could get the numbers up then i would be up for that.

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 21/12/2009 23:46  

you can never stop learning, so if its a go then i'll do it too,

Update Reply
savanna @ 24/12/2009 11:17  

i'd be well intrested in a bm trackday or even just to watch the ladies go roundyou can learn alot from trackdays but i.a.m training is best for road riding

Update Reply
davetheblade @ 24/12/2009 12:29  

Track is already sorted. More details in the new year......I'm too busy snogging

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 24/12/2009 13:46  

Thats good GH im well impressed . I.A.M..... i cant believe the amount of people who go on that coarse and then start having accidents afterwards.

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 24/12/2009 17:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email