MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Wanted: Rack for Harley

Wanted: Rack for Harley - Forums [Biker Match] Wanted: Rack for Harley - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Wanted: Rack for Harley

Anyone one got a rack for a Harley? The type that bolts to the inside of the sissybar but the smaller (older) one, a bit over 5 inches between the holes (left/right). I guess you send me a message via this website...

Update Reply
Spacedaag @ 04/08/2010 12:07  

Have got a Four Bar Chrome Sport Luggage Rack for a ྖ - ༿ Sportster - Part No 53711-96A

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 04/08/2010 12:21  

Loads on ebay crop up,or try sellers in the usa for older stuff,can work out quite cheap and some are quicker at sending stuff than over here

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 26/08/2010 16:54  

Are you a member of HDRCGB ? If not visit their website www.hdrcgb.org.uk and go to classified ads somebody may have one...

Update Reply
HDWURZEL @ 07/09/2010 23:42  

I've tried EBay and either they go for too much or they are the wrong size (I've already bought one the wrong size!). That HDRCQB was good - no relevant racks but a good site. Thanks all

Update Reply
Spacedaag @ 12/09/2010 01:42  

I had same problem finding the right rack...in the end I found a local guy to make me one...it's so much better than any i've seen....and it's huge, perfect for getting all my rally gear around!!!

many small businesses would probably love to make one as there isn't much work out there at the moment....good luck!!!!

Update Reply
violetinferno @ 12/09/2010 13:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email