MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Easter party - Sat 7th April

Easter party - Sat 7th April - Forums [Biker Match] Easter party - Sat 7th April - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Easter party - Sat 7th April

anyone fancy choosing a location and date for an easter party night out? Saturday 7th April is probably best for most. Anyone care to choose a location central to the UK (Not England)? Manchester? Birmingham? More north? More south? etc? Wales so the Irish members can get over easily?

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/03/2007 17:40  

oh, and who'd be able to make it also? No point if theres nobody going. Don't know if I can, just trying to assist in organising it.

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/03/2007 17:40  

I will be hosting a bowling party for my boy's 7th birthday and having a nervous breakdown in the process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 kids at £10 a head, cheaper tha a new carpet

Update Reply
Di @ 21/03/2007 18:03  

good luck hun took liam ten pin bowlin he loved it , even took me mum n dad they had more fun than the kids lmao my dad even got a strike!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooohooooooooo

Update Reply
RC @ 22/03/2007 04:39  

yep we had a good time bowling shame rc nearly chucked herself at the skittle thingys an not the ball !!!!!!!!! but it gave us all a good chuckle.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 22/03/2007 13:22  

Hmmm theres a big rally on that weekend, so doubt I could make it, what about an after easter party I aint bothered where, cos its a case of have bike will travel mind sometimes I do arrive on the back of a recovery truck(well not me, the bike lol)

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 22/03/2007 13:31  

Sounds good to me Matt if my bikes back from the paint shop.Be nice if you could advertise on some other forums too get some interest going possibly?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2007 13:40  

Or we could always meet up at a rally, we could all wear red roses on our jackets and carry a newspaper under our arm. Hmmm maybe not u can tell I am no good at this dating stuff cant u

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 22/03/2007 13:44  

So can you suggest a rally to got to?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2007 13:50  

Depends where everyone is really, I know of a brill one up in Scotland end of July, which we will be going too to end our weeks tour of Scotland woohoo. Theres all so a rally in Oldham 20th to 22nd April, met some of the lads who are running it at the Middle wicket rally, right bunch of friendly idiots lol, its their first rally. Its pre book only so if u are interested I can give u the details. But if more of u are down south then I am a bit stuck for suggestions

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 22/03/2007 14:02  

Oldhams good for me, I can go back home easily cos i live down the road. :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/03/2007 15:40  

Well me and my mate are definately going to the Oldham bash so I have added the details below if anyone else wants to join us just let me know Rising Moon Motorcycle Club, 1st Rally April 20th to 22nd Austerlands Cricket Club Oldham Tickets 10 quid each, Pre book only 200 limit Contact Tony (Stitch) 0161 351 7388 or 07944 429535 If u want a rally T shirt u gotta order it with your ticket extra fiver

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 22/03/2007 15:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email