MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Iom

Iom - Forums [Biker Match] Iom - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Iom

Not long joined here. Don't know how many of you do the island, but two of our group of eight have dropped out of this years visit. They have paid their deposits so there are two discounted tickets going. We have booked a campsite in Douglas and the ferry etc is all booked. Most of the lads have sportsbikes and then there is me on the "support vehicle" (trike). We always have a good laugh, no attitudes and we just go to have a good time. If anyone is interested in five days in the isle of man for the TT, give me a shout. mark

Update Reply
8 ball @ 21/12/2009 20:21  

What dates and what costs trikester ??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/12/2009 21:21  

shame its not the august meet as love going to that , never done the TT, is it lads only?

Update Reply
savanna @ 21/12/2009 21:54  

Should have put more thought into that post. Me mate Steve is the organiser - he's one of those born leader types - I'll get the cost and exact ferry times etc and re-post. And no, laydees are welcome - as long as you bring your own tent - we'll have none of that kind of carry on thankyou!!

Update Reply
8 ball @ 21/12/2009 23:01  

Ok, leave for IOM Sat 5th June at 1545hrs ferry from the peoples republic of Liverpool.....camp on the island until the following Sunday when we get an evening ferry back to miseryside. Cost of ferries and camping £245 all in.

Update Reply
8 ball @ 22/12/2009 21:31  

cool.will look see , have own tent!!!

Update Reply
savanna @ 23/12/2009 23:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email