MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

More bike NEWS needed!

More bike NEWS needed! - Forums [Biker Match] More bike NEWS needed! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

More bike NEWS needed!

Please, please, please add as much BIKE NEWS as you can to the forums. We need these posts for the newsletter, and also to encourage some good, fun discussions.

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/08/2009 18:35  

Bike news... hmmmm... ok Dotty the Dragstar 650 was all clean and shiny due to Cissy spending two days with a pot of chrome polish and numerous dusters.... she had maintained her clean, sparkliness for days as Cissy refused point blank to take her out in anything other than brilliant sunshine. Aforementioned sunshine appeared today, so Dotty, resplendantly clean and shiny had a trip to Basingstoke... sun glinting off the shininess..... admiring looks from assorted blokies (until they realised a woman was riding it)..... THEN..... IT RAINED!! NO, the skies opened and deposited bucket loads of water over Dotty (and Cissy)... So Dotty is not so shiny anymore and Cissy has a wet ass.... is that what you meant Matt?

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 05/08/2009 19:08  

cissy understand taking the bike out but not the donkey dont think this is what matt meant either oops

Update Reply
punkdude @ 05/08/2009 19:18  

think matt just means there is alot of drivel being posted.........suppose there is...i post most of it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2009 19:19  

Drat! Did I get it wrong AGAIN PD?? OOOooops!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 05/08/2009 19:20  

no change there then cissy lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2009 19:37  

Babe... if I ever get it right, then I know something is wrong.... nope, that didn't make sense did it?

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 05/08/2009 19:38  

in a right / wrong kind of way yes...hey you me both...i dont get nothing right

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2009 19:42  

....but I don't want to! No, seriously, I really really try hard to get things right... just don't ever quite manage it! See I really thought Dotty and her shininess was newsworthy!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 05/08/2009 19:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email