MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thanks

Thanks - Forums [Biker Match] Thanks - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thanks

Thanks to all concerned for helping to make me the happiest I have been in a long time, you know who you all are and look forward to many more fun times with you all. Lovely people, sharing lovely times. I will BUZZ off now.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 02/09/2007 11:45  

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 02/09/2007 16:53  

no probs pleasure was all ours

Update Reply
notsobigmac @ 02/09/2007 19:29  

xxx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 03/09/2007 04:12  

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/09/2007 05:33  

Dips you were a fantastic host....Had a really good time... Same tme next week...lol

Update Reply
skins @ 03/09/2007 07:27  

Umm sounds good to me Skins Son

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 03/09/2007 10:21  

Thats the second one of those tents i've helped put up. No more please!!! I'm sure there's a deep routed psychological reason why i end up at the sharp end of a bbq. i'll have to ask my councilor next time i'm at the meeting! Good day all round though. Thanks again CG

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 03/09/2007 13:54  

You looked so at home in front of the bbq perhaps you should add it to your profile blues. Thanks for doing all the cooking. You may wish to know the crypton factor tent is now put down and tucked nicely away ready for the next time, Oh fiddle i forgot to take a picture of it. ladies if your looking for a nice guy who can also cook, blues is your man get winking at him or pm him now you don't know what your missing out on.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 03/09/2007 14:18  

You looked so at home in front of the bbq perhaps you should add it to your profile blues. Thanks for doing all the cooking. You may wish to know the crypton factor tent is now put down and tucked nicely away ready for the next time, Oh fiddle i forgot to take a picture of it. ladies if your looking for a nice guy who can also cook, blues is your man get winking at him or pm him now you don't know what your missing out on.

Update Reply

Update Reply

He must be a nice guy I told you all about him three times. Opps

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 03/09/2007 14:20  

as usual a warm welcome, plenty of coffee eventually, blues the gordon ramsey of bm on barbie duty, hope i can stay longer next time dips (dont sound right that does it). dont mention the army issue 2nd world war tent Great to meet you all. Boomboom

Update Reply
boomboom @ 03/09/2007 14:26  

that tent was-amazingly interesting to put up!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 03/09/2007 14:31  

That was the boy scout tent just wait till I ask you to put up the girl guide one. Boom your welcome to stay as long as you like but sorry don't do waitress service at mine its help yourself. Ooops that don't sound right what I meant was make yourself at home, make your own drinks. umm that reads better.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 03/09/2007 15:06  

Blues---Excellent masterchef... you can do mine if i have one..LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 03/09/2007 15:39  

Have you met my Agents ladies and gentlemen!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 03/09/2007 17:35  

Thanks Dips and everyone else too for a lovely evening on Saturday. Great food, drink o'plenty and great company that had my sides splitting many times to boot. Looking forward to more of the same Cheers Dips

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2007 20:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email